CLICK HERE for online quote and purchase
This plan may be purchased by U.S. citizens traveling to the United States.
Not Available to residents of European Union countries.
Travel medical insurance designed to cover Non-U.S. Citizens and Non-U.S. Residents traveling to the United States. This valuable protection is ideal for students, business and leisure travelers, study abroad, international exchange students, tourists, holiday travelers, and church or missionary travel.
Coverage periods available from 15 days to 12 months.
Diplomat America includes coverage for:
- Hospital Room and Board
- Emergency Room and Intensive Care
- Medical Expenses and Outpatient Medical
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Emergency Reunion
- Local Ambulance Services
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Return of Mortal Remains
Athletic Sports & Hazardous Activity Rider
- Athletic Sports & Hazardous Activity Rider - Motorcycling, scuba diving, jet, snow, and water skiing, mountain climbing, sky diving, amateur racing, piloting any aircraft, bungee jumping, spelunking, whitewater rafting, surfing, and parasailing coverage. Participation in amateur, club, intramural, intercollegiate tennis, swimming, cross country, track, baseball, softball and golf sports only. All other sports must be approved in advance by the Company.
Enhanced Political and Natural Disaster Evacuation Benefit
Increases the Political and Natural Disaster maximum benefit from $50,000 to $100,000.
Residence: outside of United States - Not Available to residents of European Union countries
Ages: All Ages (reduced benefits for ages 70+)
Max Length of Coverage: 12 Months
Description of Coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
Service and Support