High Limit Travel Accident Insurance
Unlike sickness, which usually gives warning symptoms so there is time to prepare for emotional and financial
consequences, accidents strike without warning. Medical insurance and disability insurance do not adequately compensate
for specific losses of limbs, sight, hearing, or speech. Life insurance proceeds are seldom adequate for these needs. The
accident hazard is sufficiently unique that it merits extra insurance protection.
Who Buys High Limit Travel Accident Insurance
- Business Firms, to offset the loss of a key employee. To compensate families of employees for loss of income due to accidental death or permanent disability.
- Professional Firms, to offset the temporary and long term financial aspects of accidental death or accidental bodily injury to a Principal of the firm. We insure the hands of surgeons, famous musicians, and athletes against accidental injury that would impair their dexterity.
- Educators and students, to protect parents or sponsors against loss due to accidents while traveling or while living away from home.
- Travelers, on business or on pleasure trips anywhere in the world.
- War Correspondents, or military families.
- Tour Groups, while on recreational or sporting trips such as skiing, scuba diving, sky diving, or bungee jumping.
- Government Agencies and Programs.
- Fraternal and Religious Activities.
- Individuals and Families.
Citizenship: All Nationalities
Residency: United States / Expatriate and Foreign Nationals with office location in the US