Travel Guard Silver (New York)
If you purchase Travel Guard’s Silver Plan, you receive coverage in the event of trip related expenses such as:
• Trip cancellation, interruption and delay
• Emergency medical treatment or evacuation
• Baggage and Personal Effects Loss
• Baggage delay
Family Coverage: One child 17 and under at no additional cost for every adult who purchases this plan.
You will also receive the following if you purchase this plan within fifteen days* of your initial trip deposit:
• Coverage for bankruptcy of a cruise line or a tour operator. (Bankruptcy is not covered for all travel suppliers.)
• A waiver of any pre-existing medical conditions exclusion
* Day one is the date the initial trip deposit was received.
Your "911" for travel emergencies!
All Travel Guard customers will have access to our worldwide travel emergency services - a 24-hour "911" hotline
- LiveTravel® - for last-minute or emergency travel changes
- Emergency medical assistance
- BagTrak® -- lost baggage tracking
- Pre-trip health and safety advisories
- Live e-mail and phone messaging to family and friends
Residency: United States
Ages: All Ages
Max Trip Length: 365 Days
Available to purchase up to 24 hours prior to departure.
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available under policy series T30337NUFIC.The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of coverage are contained in the Policy. If there is any conflict between the contents of this document and the Policy, the Policy will govern in all cases. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10038. Is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states.