Essential Travel Insurance Plan
The Essential travel insurance package provides the coverage you need to have peace of mind during your trip. As the name implies, the Essential plan features the bare essentials you need in a travel protection plan: Trip Cancellation, tourist health insurance, and baggage protection.
Special features of the Essential travel insurance package include:
- Trip Cancellation
- Trip Interruption
- One child (under age 18) for each covered adult can be covered under standard travel insurance at no additional cost.
- Trip Delay
- Emergency Accident and Sickness Medical Expense
- Emergency Evacuation, Medically Necessary Repatriation
- Baggage and Personal Effects Protection
- Baggage Delay
- 24/7 Assistance services hotline to help you navigate through the claims process, provide travel info, concierge services, and more.
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Waiver
If you purchase your plan within 21 days of the initial trip deposit and you insure the full non-refundable cost of your trip, then you will be covered for pre-existing conditions, provided that you are not disabled from travel at the time you purchase your policy.
- Medical and Evacuation Coverage Upgrade
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment - Air Only Upgrade
- Rental Car Collision Insurance Upgrade
(Not Available to Residents of Texas)
Citizenship: All Nationalities
Residency: United States (must be a US citizen or permanent resident)
Ages: All Ages
Max Trip Length: 180 days
Description of Coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
Service and Support