Designed for year round peace of mind for people who love to travel.
GeoBlueTrekker Essential includes coverage for:
$250,000 medical evacuation benefit
Up to $50,000 for sickness and accidents
Hospital care, surgery, office visits, prescription drugs and more
Unlimited trips in a 12 month period (70 days max. per trip)
Covers pre-existing conditions for medical services and medical evacuation
An emergency medical evacuation from overseas can easily cost upwards of $100,000 or more. Many domestic health plans do include some foreign medical emergency travel benefits however coverage may be limited, include heavy copays or deductibles, and may not pay for emergency medical transportation.
Example: A Medicare Supplement plan that includes Foreign Medical Emergency benefits provides a $50,000 lifetime maximum benefit and povides reimbursement of 80% of your foreign emergency medical expenses. There is also a $250 deductible per occurrence. That is simply not enough coverage.
That's why this is the perfect plan for those who have reached the age where they now have the time to travel. Whether you are knocking out two, three, four or more destinations a year off of your bucket list or you just want the peace of mind in knowing you have year round travel emergency coverage, you won't find a better value than GeoBlue Trekker Essential
Trekker Essential Special Features:
- Pre-existing medical conditions are not excluded
- Deductible waived if GeoBlue international physician network is utilized
- Cashless access to pre-selected doctors in more than 150 countries
- Online toll free access to GeoBlue drug translation guide
- Legal assistance and emergency cash advancements
- Destination specific health information available for 200+ cities outside the U.S.
- Security profiles including crime and terrorism risk for 180 countries
1. Residents of the U.S. States:
2. under Age 85
3. enrolled in a Primary Plan
4. For children under age 6, must be enrolled with a parent
5. Initial purchase must be made in home country prior to departing on trip
(Medicaid and Veterans Administration health benefit plans are not considered a primary plan under this policy)
Description of Coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
Service and Support